SEMI China IC Ecosystem Report
A comprehensive new research report covers the in-depth analysis of China's wide-ranging IC manufacturing ecosystem within the global semiconductor industry.
Publication Date: October 2018
Principal Analysts: Shanshan Du, Senior Market Analyst, Industry Research China
Report Set Format:
China IC Ecosystem Report in Adobe® PDF, and
China IC Supply Chain Workbook in Microsoft® Excel File
This report covers the latest semiconductor supply chain development throughout China including the rise and the progress of China IC industry, the national and local government policies, public and private funding, and their impact on key segments of China's IC supply chain, recent market developments, and dynamics of key domestic companies and their international peers are also discussed in this report, segment by segment.
Purchase SEMI China IC Ecosystem Report, 2018 Edition
*Pricing does not apply to Individual Members.
For product related inquiries or questions regarding Enterprise pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.877.746.7788 (U.S. Toll-free)
- Research for this report was conducted over an eight-month period, beginning in January and ending in August 2018. Data presented for 2017 represents actual information for the calendar year. Data for 2018 is based on actual year-to-date data and estimates.
- In-depth personal, telephone, and email interviews were conducted with representatives from fabless design houses, semiconductor manufacturers, packaging & test plants, especially with equipment manufacturers and material vendors, as well as with government officials and professionals from industry associations in China. While the majority of the information contained in this report was derived from interviews, a thorough literature search was also conducted. All information was analyzed and the findings are summarized in this report.
- Responses were obtained from all of the key semiconductor equipment and material vendors based in China. Industry parks and associations also responded to the survey, which provided valuable information about investment trends and an overview of China’s semiconductor industry for the next several years. Estimates were made for non-reporting companies based on complete literature searches, historical information, and from discussions with industry professionals.
Related Fab Reports
- GLOBAL SEMICONDUCTOR INDUSTRY OVERVIEW AND OUTLOOK
- CHINA GOVERNMENT POLICY AND INVESTMENT
- THE RISE OF CHINA'S IC INDUSTRY
- Domestic IC SUPPLY CHAIN
- SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
The Excel Workbook contains some of the raw data presented in this report; subscribers may use the raw data for further data mining and modeling. The data file in a separate file with Microsoft Excel document format.